January 25, 2012

Forget 2011

I'm back running after almost three months of recovery and there's three things I know for certain
  1. My hip is still not 100%.
  2. I can still run sub-7:00 in short distances.
  3. Due to races filling up, I'm going to have to sign up (and pay up) for 2012 races before I know if my hip will hold up.

It feels so good to be back to training, so I'm setting a goal to "Forget 2011"...not in a negative way, but in a positive way to look forward, dedicate myself to healthier training, and be the best runner I can in 2012. I'm excited to try new races, new disciplines, and most of all, to get back out on the road with my fellow runners.

You'll start to see the more frequent blog updates and a new blog title as I head into this year.

Finished out the year with my first full 26.2.